Hydrogen has a wide array of benefits that can enhance your overall health and lifestyle, these include:
- Improved skin quality
- Reduced inflammation
- Lowered joint pain
- Reduced muscle fatigue
- Promotes beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Slows overal ageing
- Enhanced mitochondrial function
- Provides benefits for over 150 disease states
Is Hydrogen safe?
Absolutely! Hydrogen molecules are not only safe, but effective. Hydrogen occurs naturally in the environment and in our bodies. Hydrogen water for example, is simply water that contains hydrogen gas dissolved into it. This is very similar to how carbonated beverages contains dissolved carbon dioxide gas (CO2).
Oxidative stress reflects an imbalance between the production of free radicals, know as reactive oxygen species (ROS), and antioxidant defences that counteracts the negative effect of the free radicals. These free radicals are essentially any kind of molecule that contains oxygen and have one or more unpaired electrons. This means that the free radicals are highly reactive with other molecules. In some circumstances, free radicals may try to stabilise by stealing electrons from cell components such as DNA, lipids and proteins. An occurrence such as this will result in a chain reaction of molecules stealing an electron from other molecules to stabilise. This is what is referred to oxidative damage. Antioxidants main purpose is to lean an extra hand (or rather an electron) to prevent free radicals from stealing electrons from important molecules in your body.
Hydrogen water acts as an antioxidant molecule by selectively neutralising the most toxic radicals in your body by turning them into water. This is accomplished because hydrogen is the smallest molecule in the universe, allowing it to easily enter the mitochondria and scavenge for toxic radicals.
Inflammation of the joints, or arthritis, is a common ailment that affects many people. Hydrogen suppresses the proteins involved in inflammation while also activating the mechanisms that protect against cell death. Numerous studies have shown that hydrogen contains benefits for people with inflammation and tissue damage. Several clinical trials studied patients with rheumatoid arthritis after taking hydrogen gas. The results showed a reduction in DNA damage as well as a reduction in the patients’ symptoms. In fact, 4 out of 5 of the hydrogen-taking patients had a total remission of their symptoms. Furthermore, it has been found that taking a hydrogen product reduces lactic acid build-up during periods of heavy exercise.
Hydrogen molecules have an abundance of benefits for the human body. Many of these benefits could improve the look and overall age of your body. Some of these anti-aging benefits include:
- Improving the elasticity of your skin. As you age the cells in your skin accumulates free radical damage and becomes less elastic. hydrogen eliminates some of the free radical damage, slowing down the degradation.
- Promoting longevity with a healthier gut. Several studies have found that maintaining a healthy gut microbiota can promote longevity. Everything from depression to cancer and diabetes may be linked to a shortage of good microbes the gut. Hydrogen water can reach deep within the cells to eliminate oxidative stress to promote the good microbes.
- Molecular hydrogen has the ability to protect DNA from oxidative stress and damage . This may be beneficial for the ageing process.
Hydrogen Water Bottle
Drinking hydrogen rich water is an excellent way to get your hydrogen. Similar to how carbonated beverages and water contain dissolved CO2 gas, hydrogen-rich water is normal water that contains dissolved hydrogen gas. You can obtain hydrogen water by utilising our Hydra 1.0. Unlike dissolving hydrogen tablets in water, our bottle uses electrolysis to produce hydrogen gas from the water itself. The one of purchase of a Hydra will allow you to create unlimited amounts of hydrogen rich water.